Monday, October 15, 2018

is tonight the night???

forecast lows for tonight range from 31 to 35...pulled all my pepper plants and stripped them...about 1/2 gal so I have enough to get me by

on the way to the dentist for my cleaning the work line called ...I go to work next Monday for a few days...up to a couple weeks maybe...play money

just a few days to hunt now (since I start work) so I will be out in the morning but I have the stuff to stay warm even at colder temps so sweat will be an issue I have to watch...

my step daughter was coming over next week to help clean for a day...guess she will have to wait..she is in good spirits even thought the chemo doesn’t seem to be working ...that means another knife job...inter through her back so they can see the back of her stomach where the tumor is...

so much I didn’t get done this summer...like fishing

2 comments:

  1. Well it is still HOT here and I wish it would cool off a little, but maybe not quite that cold as you are going to have.

    I guess giving up a summer leaves you with a lot to get done, but you spent time with someone you wanted to be with so maybe it was a fair trade?

    I really hope they can help your stepdaughter. She is young and has so much life to live still so I will hope for the best. I would tell you I would pray for the best but you don't believe in that so I won't say it :-)

    I have to admit I missed your summer blogs with all you get done in the summer. It just wasn't the same here without you. I know, it's words, but when that is all one has, they mean a lot.

    Have a beautiful day dearest one. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only got 34...no frost....

      I see Debbie and her husband Russel all winter so I don’t see me doing that again...she will just have to hire better help

      her attitude about life has done a 180 so I am hoping for the best..I will just be moral support

      we always have next summer........

      Delete