Thursday, October 18, 2018

7:40 in the evening

I woke at 3 am and couldn’t get back to sleep so at 3 15 I was up and in the shower...I shower naked BTW just in case you were wondering...at 430 I was in  Walmart buying all the jumbo franks they had to take up to Russell at the Covered Bridge festival...then I stopped to pick up 20 cases of water, 12 jugs of cooking oil and 30 gal cans of cheddar cheese sauce...

now I sit here about half asleep trying to stay awake till at least 930...that will let me get up and go hunting one more day on my own...the weekend will see a few others in the woods...I may not hunt again till gun season

had a pizza from the marathon this evening...they are good just to answer your question, then stopped at the bar to help Lenny celebrate his birthday for a couple beers...I’m going to sleep really good tonight...need someone to cuddle with

3 comments:

  1. You shower naked?? Oh my, here I thought you wore jeans in the shower... I guess if you have to go to WalMart, 4:30 in the morning is a good time. It can't be too crowded in there at that hour.
    Glad you got to go hunting at least a couple of times this season.

    Hope you slept good even without anyone to cuddle. Awhile back I dreamt of a lady with you. It was very real. She was blond and smiling at you. I think maybe she is out there somewhere waiting to cuddle with you... Have a beautiful day dearest one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dated a blonde back in college...a smart lady but she was Pentecostal...see the problem there?...she loved sex before church and again after.....

    ReplyDelete