Sunday, October 14, 2018

raining on Sunday....

so I sit and think...not sitting in a tree getting soaked to the bone waiting for a deer to stroll by...

Menards is building a new store on the south side...18 miles away...in one year I can work unlimited so hopefully they have part time positions ...like 20 hours a week with morning hours...and lenient time off for personal stuff...

guess I get to see my dentist tomorrow for a checkup and cleaning...she will tell me again I need that tooth pulled and I will tell her I have been busy this summer...too busy to have it pulled...maybe this fall but I hate having teeth pulled in the fall...

lows are hitting the upper 30’s this week and someone called for frost this morning  but I would remind them it can’t frost in the rain....on Sunday



4 comments:

  1. Thinking as you listen to the rain? Nice thought, a peaceful Sunday rain...
    That might be a good idea if you can get a job there and it suits your needs and schedule. I think when people retire, they should find things to do outside the normal home routine. Keeps a person young and keeps their brain healthier!!!
    I have a friend up in INdiana whose husband worked for NIPSCO, the power company up there. He had a good pension and was able to retire young, I guess he was in his 50's. He didn't keep active and now he has dementia and he is not that old now.

    You are going to a dentist this week and I am working for one lol. I have to ask why you don't like getting a tooth pulled in the Fall ?

    The 30's???? It's still hot here, but the evenings are a bit cooler, not cool, but cooler than they had been. I am SO ready for cool weather so I hope we get some soon.

    Now off to listen to the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. things heal slower in the cool weather for me...and I have chili to eat and steak...endless shrimp...this will have to be a surgical extraction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, maybe you can put it off till next late spring 😉😘

      Delete
    2. that’s my plan...it’s been there for 5 years...nothings changed

      Delete