Sunday, October 28, 2018

what to say.....?

sitting here munching on cheddar and sour cream chips...thinking about some baked cod

sometimes I write stuff and people take it completely out of context...had this happen a few days ago and a guy not even on my page decided to message me and give me a hard time about 18 MPH on a bike is awfully slow...don’t know where he is racing but giving a 64 YO shit about this is lame...I told him I can do it for 160 miles and he disappeared...

never should have fired the maid...I have such a mess to clean up after 3 months on the road...dust in places I never dreamed would see dust...

on a good note, I have some bids in an auction for some shelves...can tear out the old one in the basement and put all the canning jars on these...then I will have twice the space I have now with the same amount of floor...think about that..........

6 more days and i have another day off...

3 comments:

  1. Ha! that goofball should disappear if he is giving you a hard time. You could probably run him into the ground after 5 miles :-))

    I will look into getting you a mail order maid lolol. Just keep at it and your place will be good as new, clean as a whistle in no time. Or get one of those Indiana girls over there to clean for you. Maybe they take some of your salsa as payment, or... 😜
    Enjoy your week at work dear one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any guy on your page giving you crap. I guess you meant some other place that I am not privy to. But regardless, he is probably some lame punk. Who cares what he has to say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really should acknowledge your comments LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete