Monday, October 22, 2018

one down...

first day of work was to say the least, EASY....they put me as ‘Confined Space Monitor’ or hole watch for the short version...

got to see a few guys that used to work for me and a few others that I worked with over my 20 years...all telling stories about the first time they met me on top of a scaffold when I could barely walk...


the General Foreman  in charge of the whole mess, who used to work for me there, told me just to let him know when I needed a lay off and he would take care of it...so in $7800 I will be off for the rest of the year....Clearwater sounds like a good stop this winter among others...

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was nice to see the guys and hear the stories they had to tell. It's good you are able to go work for awhile, gives ya some extra cash and gets you around the guys, not that you don't have other friends of course :-) Make sure the red tide is gone if you go down to Clearwater. It should be, but it was bad this year.

    ReplyDelete