Thursday, October 4, 2018

medical notes

yes, I believe people can cause illness with there minds...

while I was gone this summer my niece became ill with what she terms a lung disorder.
She now has trouble breathing and it causes weakness in her arms so she can’t bend over or pick anything up. So last night I stopped in and made spaghetti and by the end of the meal she was breathing better and getting around like nothing was wrong. Doctor tells her it is stress induced and she doesn’t agree...needs medication to make her better.........maybe some opioids are in order

3 comments:

  1. This is a hard one for me to respond to because of the difficulties with one of my daughters that I have only touched upon from time to time. I think a LOT of illnesses are caused by stress and the inability of people to let go of things in life. I tell my daughter to let go, not to dwell. She is making progress, but she has a long row to hoe as they say.
    Opioids are nothing but the beginning of trouble in my opinion. A band-aid except in very rare cases.

    But I am a natural healer...

    Good Morning D 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. her stress level is all her own doing....I keep telling her to relax...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to get that across to younger people, those in their 20's, 30's, even 40's. Relaxing is something you learn as you get older, and wiser. The doctors dished out those pills to my daughter a few years ago and that was the beginning of a downward spiral culminating in a lot of pain for a lot of people. She is clean now, but that is a demon she will fight the rest of her life..

      Delete