Tuesday, July 31, 2018

last day of July....

I wish I could post to this on my phone but it is beyond me...been on the road for a few too many days but the end is in sight...5 weeks and this season is over...hope she can find a good crew for next year because I can’t give her another summer, and living in a mobile bunkhouse is not my idea of comfort. At least when you are camping you choose the circumstances....

I didn’t know it took two weeks to pass a kidney stone...that was very uncomfortable to say the least...I guess getting it out of the kidney is worse than child birth but I can’t do the comparison...

3 comments:

  1. I never post anything from my phone. I hate pecking out words on that tiny little "keypad". I'm sure the lady appreciates your help this summer, but I know you have to miss your home and your own bed after all this time. Did you ever finish the waterwheel project?

    And OUCH about the kidney stone. I have never had one, hope I never do, but I know people who have and they do say it is quite painful. Sorry you had to go through that.

    Have a nice week dear heart. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, last night I slept really well......the water wheel is just a couple days when I get back...now to spend some of my free time mowing the orchard and trying to get those beans in the ‘mud'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy, mud beans, yum :-) Glad you got some good sleep. Only a few more weeks till you are done and can be home every night. <3

      Delete