Wednesday, June 6, 2018

rambling....

sitting here waiting for the sun to get lower in the sky....it isn’t hot today unless you are in the sun so I will doing the push mowing just before the sun sets...about 30 minutes on a ditch...

Friday I will hit the fence hard and might get it mostly done...need to call Bob and see where the keys are so I can move his SUV....they seem to be enjoying the week in Orlando with the kids..I really wanted this done when they got back Sunday...lots of little fires popping up to put out...got his pool running fine though, he will be happy about that.........

the girl that made duck egg noodles for me is AWOL so I am shopping for another noodle maker..everyone claims to be the best but we are testing them...then I will start paying...one of those things I didn’t pay attention to in mom’s kitchen...not that I wanted to learn how to make them anyway


2 comments:

  1. Mowing mowing mowing, you seem to have been mowing for awhile now :-) Never had duck egg noodles. Are they much different than regular egg noodles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. much richer....and I have lots to mow....that ditch only gets mowed twice a year...mid spring and mid summer

      Delete