Thursday, November 1, 2018

I have some time to relax

washer is running, new dryer is installed so I wait on the washer to go to bed...

we are feeling the affects of that Pacific hurricane...36 hours of fairly steady with periods of heavy rain...I would guess 3-4 inches...roads were horrid to drive this morning

they put everyone inside dismantling and moving parts to the ground floor...I still have no harness and they still won’t let me put tools on...so I made sure ALL the parts hit the ground and some of the guys were fussy about he pace we were working....too bad

still trying to fill my itinerary on the Florida trip in Jan......

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of rain. Still none here.
    LOL, you devil you. Well that will teach them. They need to give you the harness and tools and let you work.
    When in January are you making your trip? You said something about going to Clearwater. I don't know a lot about the west coast and what there is over there. I've really only been to St. Petersburg and I loved it over there.

    ReplyDelete