Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Alberto

first tropical depression of the year and it will be on top of us in 24 hours...an inch of rain over a few hours will be much nicer than the inch we got the other day in 30 minutes,,,

garden is tilled and ready for watering so I leave it to mother nature for now...I have 3 peppers on one plant if you remember the video from last week...one will be eaten by this time next week, maybe two...

I would have to agree that blogging has seen it’s day and died. There are people who are called bloggers but it’s all one sided and they don’t allow any discussion because they are selling their ideas as facts that everyone has to swallow. Telling everyone how smart you are and that they should pay you for posting is far from the day of telling how your day went and how your garden is doing...

......add that to the facts that most people don’t know how to comment and the end is in sight for online interaction of ideas............

now have a good day and enjoy the short week

4 comments:

  1. We were supposed to get 6-8 inches of rain from that storm and we actually got one inch here where I live. Other parts of Florida got more, but they hyped it up to be so bad and as usual they were wrong.

    Yes, blogging is almost dead. At least the kind of blogging like we had on Multiply. I really miss that place because there was so much interaction. Maybe too much interaction as I could not keep up with the comments, but it beat this by a long shot. The only reason I stay is for you and a couple of others, and maybe just to have a place to write for my own sake too.

    I DO remember your video and the peppers and I am looking forward to more garden vids till it dies back again before winter. That is what I like watching or reading about, everyday life because for most of us, that is what is real.

    And if I might toot your horn a bit, you are one of the most genuine people I have come across online and I am glad I got to be a part of the online experience with you.

    Have a beautiful day D . <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uploading your next vid as I type...my first rose is getting ready to pop open and i thought the plant was dead..

      will get back to the garden in a few days ....after the rain...got a trip to Ohio tomorrow so guy can get his drivers license back...Russel needs him driving

      Delete
    2. nice drive...a few idiots on the road but I get by them and go about my own ride...and Mitch has his license...and i got to meet his ex BIL who you wouldn’t know is worth 22 Mill...

      Delete