Wednesday, November 15, 2017

photo purge



Uploaded the new mac OS for my computer and all of a sudden my photo program is working fine again...loading and deleting much quicker so I spent some time deleting picture that just didn’t make the cut...like a couple 500....this one will stay. From our 2010 30 day trip around the northern tier states and back across utah, Colorado...and home just in time to say goodby to his grandmother. He was the only person she said anything to the last three days of her life...she just wanted to know how he liked the trip.

1 comment:

  1. He is a fine looking young man. He really favors you a lot, though I don't know what his mother looked like, but just from seeing pictures of you, he is his dad's boy! I bet you two enjoyed that trip :-)

    ReplyDelete