Monday, August 28, 2017

nighty night

The last hint of daylight sneaks through the cloud cover as night crawls across the landscape. The air is cool yet heavy with moisture even though it isn’t going to rain. A very productive day is in the books and small tasks await me for tomorrow.

   My son called and told me he paid the phone bill for me and switched his to his own line. That saves me a cool crisp century every month and he got his for less than i was paying for it. Those military bonuses add up whether you notice them or not.

The next couple weeks will be building the form for the walls and water wheel base so that will be slower and more deliberate, with videos included.

Take the pump back in the morning and pick up some of the material I will need to start forms. The rest will come next week when I see how much more I will need.

Have a great evening and we will do this again in a few.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a good feeling when our children are out on their own and you realize you raised a pretty good kid. You son has the best of the best for a father :-) Nice when they start paying for things themselves too haha.
    You did good today darlin. A hard working man you are. Nothing finer than that in my book.

    ReplyDelete