Thursday, July 27, 2017

Rain rain rain.....

so, I canned more salsa.........

after I went to take care of Dave’s livestock while he’s off fishing in New Hampshire...ass wipe

and after I went to the shop and cut the parts for one of the bunks and assembled it then installed it...

by then I had been rained on and then soaked with sweat so canning in the air condition wasn’t so bad...10 quarts put away for a cold winter day or a springtime queso for the garden party...

I was down putting the ‘foul’ away for the night when it started pouring again so I hold up at the shed...went upstairs and shook out the bed linen and thought this might be a good night to go to sleep with crickets...then I got soaked riding home...damn...we will be having some cool night next week so the plan is in the works..sit by the fire till I get tired and walk to the shed for the night...

3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful life, soaked or not. I hope you know how much you have inspired me for five years, inspired me to love life and to appreciate the simple things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the simple things are all there is....no matter have people want to complicate them they remain simple things

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're all prepared for a rainy day lol. Sorry for the pun. We got a lot of rain some weeks ago. The latest rain seemed to miss us. Like right now.

    ReplyDelete